Ok...so I have not been taking as many pictures lately but I do have a couple of cute videos that I took yesterday. The first is of David. He has been saying "momma momma momma" lately and I can never catch him on video. That's what I was trying to do when I caught him making some weird faces.
This one if of McKenna. She was looking at her book and Daddy kept putting his hand on it and she kept removing it. It was cute how she was starting to get upset.
We are doing pretty good. Eric was sick yesterday but other than that we have all been healthy. It is so incredible how much our kids are learning everyday. Yesterday I noticed McKenna was pooping and so I said to her "McKenna, you need to go to the potty." Well, she proceeded to go to the bathroom and lift the toilet seat. At that point I thought maybe she had more to do so I sat her on the toilet but nothing more came. Maybe soon I will only be changing one child's diapers!
3 comments:
Ok, seriously. You're kids are hilarious! I was laughing so hard! And Eric, you be nice to her! I don't blame her for getting mad! ha ha
So adorable! :) I love McKenna's outfit!
Good luck with the potty traiing.... good times.
Post a Comment