Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tooth and more

Hello all! We have some exciting news! David cut his first tooth! YEA! It happened yesterday. I stuck my finger in his mouth to see if it was there yet and sure enough there was a sharp thing coming out of his gums. He is also getting pretty good at sitting up and he is starting to kick his legs and move his arms like he wants to crawl. I can't believe how big he is getting. He started wearing 9-12 month clothing last week. He is so tall!




McKenna is talking more and more. She is starting to actually tell us what she wants. Up, Eat, More, Etc. The other day I went in to wake her up from her nap and I found her like this. She had piled all her blankets into the corner of her crib and is basically sleeping while sitting up. It was really cute.

So...last week McKenna was being really quiet in her room and so I went to check on her and this is the scene I walked into. She had taken all the books off her bookshelf and was sitting in the middle of them. Rather than get upset at the mess I would be cleaning up I decided to take a picture. It really was cute.

On Tuesday I had a Primary Meeting and so Eric was left to put the kids to bed. He said he was sitting and watching a cartoon with them when they both started screaming at him. He was getting frustrated and said, "Fine, if you are going to cry you can cry together." and he put David on McKenna. He said as soon as he did that they both began laughing. He said it was adorable. Here is a picture.


Well, all is well at our house. Our kids are finally both healthy at the same time. I don't know how long it will last though because I have been fighting a cold for the last week off and on. I think it is only a matter of time that they catch it from me. Maybe not. I have been trying to wash my hands a lot because as I'm sure you all know...sick kids are not fun.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad they are both healthy for you at least for now. Sick kids can make for a long winter!

Becca said...

So ADORABLE! Both of them are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! :) I hope they are doing good. Give them big hugs from us. Tell Kenna I love her.