Exciting things have happened this week. McKenna has been sleeping in a big girl bed (crib minus front railing) for a few days and has done excellent! She stays in bed all night and doesn't come into our room until 7am. I think she likes it!

Also, David's hair was getting long but only in a few places. So I decided to even it out a little. Today he had his first hair cut. I cut off about three quarters of an inch in some spots but hardly any in others. His hair looks more even now. No more mohawk.

One other thing we have done it to put them in the same room. It works well at night but naps have to be in separate rooms. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
4 comments:
Where's the picture of after the hair cut?
HI Terrilynn. It has been a long time! Thanks for writing a comment so I knew how to find you. I have looked over your blog a bit for the first time. That is so exciting about your kids. Wow-how neat and blessed you are. I obviously have not idea what you have been through or your situation but I am glad that you have your kids now. Good luck!
They are super cute Terrilynn! Glad they are both doing well! :)
Very exciting! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment