Well...we had a wonderful day here. My sister in law, Melanie, called me this morning and asked if we wanted to go to the zoo. I was a little worried that it might be too windy for David but it sure turned out to be a beautiful day. I was prepared for anything. I had blankets, gloves, heavy coats, jackets, and hats. We didn't even use the heavy coats and by the end we had shed the hats and gloves too. Anyways, we had a blast. McKenna loved running around and being outside in the sun. David just chilled in the stroller. I think he enjoyed being out in the sun too. Here are some pictures from our adventure.

McKenna and the lion

McKenna and the elephant

McKenna and Mommy on the giraffe slide
David chilling

The three of us

Abbie and McKenna in the Safari Jeep

McKenna looking at the animals

Check out this guy

Here is a video of McKenna in the penquin exhibit. She is the one giggling.
2 comments:
I always wait till it is nice and warm to go to the zoo, but then it is always crowded too. Fun, fun.
Looks like you guys had fun. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment