Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunny Day Pictures

Yesterday was a fabulous sunny day and I was at my parents house and McKenna was bugging me to go outside so I took a blanket, my camera and my kids and we played outside. Here are some cute pictures I took.








4 comments:

Becca said...

GORGEOUS! I love the pictures! I love photographing children because all you have to do is let them play and be themselves and you get great pictures.

Scott and Tamara said...

Oh my goodness! They are the cutest kids ever. Give them a hug from Nana Tamara

Nat said...

Gotta love spring!!! Hey, I drove down University today and thought of you the entire time. Miss you. Kiss the kids and enjoy every minute.

Sarah Buma said...

I hope you realize how fleeting these moments are. Watching these park days brought tears to my eyes as I sat down to check out your blog right after my 4 ducks in a row marched onto the school bus. Today is standardized testing and Evan said, "Mom, I need a breakfast of champions. I think 4 strips of bacon will help me think better." I'd made french toast, too and Maren said, "I don't have those tests, because they don't think Kindergarteners need to do that stuff. But I think syrup will make me think better." I know you're soaking in all the joy. You deserve to relish in every precious moment of it all!!! Don't forget to just let the insanity of it just roll off your back. Sister McCumby always told me that she wished she'd been more of a Grandma-type when she was mothering her own children. I thought that was telling, that even Sister McCumby felt that way. It made me feel more normal. Love you Terrilynn!