Well, my life is about to get harder! David is now very mobile. He can get anywhere. Not quickly but he can move when he wants to or when something catchs his eye. Here is a video.
Last week I also got to go to Women's Conference at BYU with my mom and her sisters. I had a really good time and I made some goals for myself. Here are some pictures.



5 comments:
Better watch out! James walked two weeks after crawling, and Daniel actually walked before he crawled. You're in for it now, and I'm so excited for you!!!
I loved the crawling video. He is SO cute! You will be busy!
VERY CUTE! Hope all is well with you guys. Looks like you had a blast at womens conference!
I think David and Kameha would be good friends. They look a lot a like when it comes to crawling and the video of him clicking his tongue and shaking his head. Kameha does those same things. He is so cute. Hope you guys are well. I wish you were coming down with your mom for the wedding. I really want to meet your kids!
How fun! Good luck!
Post a Comment