
McKenna was not very good at collecting candy. She just wanted to eat everything she got. So I finally sat her down and gave her a sucker and she was content the rest of the parade. Abbie and William were experts at gathering candy.

David was content as long as he had a graham cracker in his hand.
This was my favorite float. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get my camera out and on before it had passed.

Elvis

Eric and I have been spending every spare minute we have working on the apartment we are attatching to our shop. Our manufactured home moves off our property in July so we want to be moved in by the end of June. Right now we are finishing up hanging the sheetrock. I will take pictures when we get it finished. It is just 700 square foot and hopefully we will start building our house this fall. I'm a little nervous for this winter in such tight quarters with two kids running around. We'll have to have lots of play dates and library trips.

This was my favorite float. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get my camera out and on before it had passed.

Elvis

Eric and I have been spending every spare minute we have working on the apartment we are attatching to our shop. Our manufactured home moves off our property in July so we want to be moved in by the end of June. Right now we are finishing up hanging the sheetrock. I will take pictures when we get it finished. It is just 700 square foot and hopefully we will start building our house this fall. I'm a little nervous for this winter in such tight quarters with two kids running around. We'll have to have lots of play dates and library trips.
David has five (soon to be six) teeth. I managed to get a picture of them. He needs to get his top middle teeth in so he doesn't look like a vampire anymore.
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys are busy. I love how food solves so many problems. I never go anywhere without snacks for my kids (and my hubby too :))
but i love the vampire look....oh and thanks for posting pictures of me. i look so atrative:)
I love the picture of David. Clara got her teeth the exact same way so she had the vampire look going on too. They are so cute!
Good luck with the house situation! Cute picture of David.
Terrilynn, Our Jacob had teeth like that, he got 2 teeth on the bottom at 6 weeks and 2 fangs at 8 weeks then didn't get another tooth until he was 11 months old. He looked really funny. Mckenna and David are so cute. I love seeing pics of them
Post a Comment