Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Updates

So, not too many exciting things have been happening. The weather has been great lately so we spent a lot of time outside. Unfortunatly it is cooling off today and through the next week. Oh well...I wasn't quite ready for summer weather yet. I wanted spring to be here.
David is still not crawling. It should be soon though.
Tomorrow is our anniversary so the kids will be spending the night at Grandma's while Eric and I go to the Anniversary Inn. I am so excited. I can't believe we have been married for five years. Everything feels so right in my life right now. I have my wonderful husband and two precious children. What more could I ask for right now!
So, here are a few pics that I have taken over the last week.
While I was doing dishes one day I looked over and saw this. David had somehow worked his way into this tunnel and then McKenna decided she wanted to be in there if he was going to be in there. At least they are both smiling, right?
McKenna is a bit jealous of her brother at times and she just has to be wherever he is. He can't do something fun without her spoiling it by sitting in front of him or taking his cool toy. He doesn't seem to mind to much yet. He has fun pulling her hair.

Since the weather was so nice I talked Eric into helping me hook up the bike trailor so I could take the kids for a ride. It was really fun but we need to do some more work on it so it doesn't scratch up my bike. I'm not sure how much McKenna likes the fact that she has to sit so close to her brother but maybe she will get used to it.



Well, that's all for now.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

What room are you guys staying at? Congrats!

Eric and Terrilynn said...

We are staying in South Pacific. I'm super excited!

Peterson Family said...

How fun! Enjoy your time alone! Your children are so cute!