Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Easter with our kids!!

Ok...this post will have a lot of pictures. What can I say...I'm a proud mommy who is happy to have her wonderful, heaven sent children for Easter. (I'm also a little camera happy).

On Saturday I took pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits I made because I knew Sunday would be way too busy. So here they are.



And now here are the pictures from our traditional Easter Egg Hunt at my parents house.


If I suck hard enough I might be able to get some chocoalte through the wrapper. (thoughts in McKenna's head)


This is easy!

Along for the ride.




Here is a cute video of McKenna finding her eggs.

4 comments:

Scott and Tamara said...

Doesn't get much cuter than those two! I am so glad you are a camera happy momma!

Steph said...

They looked so cute in their little Easter pictures. Good idea to do them the day before. I need to get my girls dressed up again to try to get some better pictures since our day was so crazy too. Isn't it so much fun to have little ones at Easter. :)

Rebecca said...

Cute dress.

Peterson Family said...

Those are adorable pictures of the kids! Good job! Looks like you are doing great! Good for you guys!