Yea! Today was a great day and even though our house is full of runny nosed kids we did manage to get outside for a few minutes to fill some cups with dirt so we could start growing some things for our garden. McKenna had a good time playing in the dirt.


Take a close look at the jeans Eric is wearing. Apparently I put a pair of my jeans in his drawer. While we were out there he asked me where he got those jeans because they didn't feel quite right. I guess I should pay closer attention when I'm folding clothes. It made me feel better when I realized that they were a pair that are too big for me. Anyways, here is a video of McKenna and Daddy filling up some cups.
3 comments:
How funny and I LOVE that Eric was wearing your pants! We need to start working on our garden....
I agree the best part of the gardening project is the jeans. It then becomes not a matter of who wears the pants in the family...but who's pants are being worn. Ha! Looks like fun--looks warm! We miss you.
Looks like fun...we need to get our garden going too. How funny that Eric was in your pants. :) Hope those runny noses go away soon and stay gone all summer.
Post a Comment