Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Adoption...it's about LOVE!

The title of this post is something that has a lot of meaning for me. When we were first starting the adoption process I got one of those rubbery bracelets that says "Adoption...it's about love!" (from LDS Family Services) and I wear it everyday!

Well, we are trying to start that process again. I have created an adoption blog for potential birthparents to look at and kind of get to know us. http://ericandterrilynnadoption.blogspot.com/   If you know of anyone who is considering placing their child for adoption we would love it if you could direct them there. Word of mouth and networking is how we were able to adopt McKenna and David. As I said before we are just starting this process. Right now we are licensed foster parents and if nothing happens in the next few months then in the spring we are planning on beginning the paperwork for LDS Family Services. (A slightly intimidating thought).

How can you help?
Directing people to our blog is a great way to help us in our efforts to add to our little family. Also, it could be helpful if you have a blog and would be willing to post a link to our adoption blog. I have included instructions on how to do that.

Instructions (for those of you who don't already know how):


1) Right click on the picture below and Save the image to your computer.

2) Go to your blog Layout menu

3) Click Add a Gadget

4) Click Picture

5) Paste this: http://ericandterrilynnadoption.blogspot.com/ into the link box

6) Click browse and find the image you saved.


Thanks for all your support and prayers as we embark on this journey!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Always praying for you my friend.