Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

Look at this pile of presents! That’s what happens when all of Eric’s brothers and sisters and their families are at his parents house.

100_3295

Checking out the loot.

100_3299

100_3303

McKenna wanted a house for tinkerbell and so I repainted the doll house I had when I was a kid that was in my parents storage room. She loved it!

100_3309100_3311

Gammy made all of the grandkids “thing” shirts. McKenna is thing 3 and David is thing 4.

100_3314100_3319

McKenna was getting some help opening her present.

100_3323

McKenna’s Christmas outfit from Great Grandma and Grandpa Tirrell.

100_3324

David’s Christmas outfit from Great Grandma and Grandpa Tirrell. (I love him in deep red)

100_3328

The kids got sleds from Gammy and Gampy and of course they had to test them out. At least there was a little snow.

McKenna and Max

100_3280

Eric and Max

100_3286

David…where are your eyes?

100_3288

McKenna and Zoey.

100_3294

We had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

No comments: