Tuesday, May 15, 2012

McKenna is 5!!!

I can’t believe my little girl is 5!! She is growing up so fast. We had a party for family on Saturday May 5th. The week before that McKenna and I had worked on a pinata. We had a lot of fun making it together!
IMG_0795
Zoey’s turn
IMG_0796
Max
IMG_0797
Zuleka
IMG_0798
David
IMG_0802
William
IMG_0803
Abbie
IMG_0804
Gathering the candy and prizes!
IMG_0807
Present time!
IMG_0810
IMG_0811
IMG_0812
IMG_0815
IMG_0821
Blowing out the candles.
IMG_0822
The cake!
IMG_0823
IMG_0824
Trying out her new roller skates!
IMG_0828
This year instead of posting the answers to her birthday interview I made a video. I haven't been able to upload it here but it is on facebook if you would like to see it. It was super fun to make and McKenna’s personality shines through. I love this little girl so much!



No comments: