Last Saturday was our Temple Day for our family. We were able to take McKenna and David to the Boise Idaho Temple to be sealed to us for all eternity. It was a great day! The kids were so cute in their white clothes. Here are a few snapshots of the kids at the temple. (We took the pictures the day before so it wouldn't be such a long day for the kids.)
David and Daddy

David was facinated by these lights.

Brother and sister


McKenna

David


Family


David

McKenna loved the fountain.

This is all of our family that came to support us at the Temple. Thanks to everyone who has supported us near and far!

Our family picture!

It was an amazing day and we are so glad that it finally came. We are coming up on our year marker from when we got our children and I have learned a lot. Being a parent is not easy and while I never thought it would be, I also didn't expect the many daily challenges that come up. Despite that, I still get teary eyed just thinking about them. I know without a shadow of a doubt that they are supossed to be with us. They are making me a better person.
8 comments:
Congrats! That is so amazing! Your pictures are so precious! And the kids are so cute!
congrats! I am so happy for you and know you are a great mom. Being a mom is always a challenge I am sure it is tricky when you get kids all of a sudden! I am glad you were sealed in the temple. You kids look adorable in their temple clothes.
Having your children sealed to you is such an awesome experience. Congratulations!!!
I also love the new top part of your blog!
Wish I could have been there my friend. Enjoy the rest of forver with the kiddos. Just don't strangle them in the future, you'll want grandkids some day :)
Congratulations! What a beautiful experience! What gorgeous family you have, and now it is forever, what a beautiful thing!
Congratulations Terrilynn. I am so happy for you guys. I wish I could have made it too. You are such an awesome mom and your two precious kids are lucky to have you. Your pictures from that day are awesome!
Congratulations! I sure wish I could of come but I ended up being really sick that day so I wouldn't have been able to come anyways. Love you guys!
What a beautiful day! Thank you for sharing. I am so happy for you! You are a beautiful forever family! Love, Sarah
Post a Comment