Friday, October 2, 2009

Adoption Day for McKenna!

Well...it finally happened! We have waited nearly two years for this day and it came yesterday. McKenna officially became part of our family. We are so excited to be able to raise this sweet stubborn little girl. She definatly is a challenge for us but most two year olds are. Here is a picture of us with the judge. YAY!

We are planning on taking David and McKenna to the temple to be sealed to us for all eternity on October 24. We are so happy to have the knowledge that families can be together forever through our Heavenly Fathers plan!

8 comments:

Sturges Family said...

Being sealed with your kids is so special. Takes lots of kleenex! :)
Congrats!

The Spence Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Wish we could be there for the sealing. Lots of Love!

Scott and Tamara said...

Yay for adoption day we are excited for you all!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! That will be a neat experience!

Sarah Buma said...

Only you can know how much work and heart-wait (we were too optimistic to call it heartbreak way back when as you waded through all the mumbo-jumbo). I am so excited for you!!! Being sealed is such a wonderful blessing and I am smiling in my soul thinking of it! Hugs to you ALL for enduring it so well. Children are an heritage of the Lord, truly, and what perspective that gives the mamma in the daily grind.

Amy said...

That is so exciting. From what I've heard about adoption it takes lots of patience, so congraulations.

Steph said...

Congrats Terrilynn. I am so happy for you guys!

debbie said...

Terrilyn,I happened upon your blog by chance and am so glad I did, since it appears today is the day you went to the temple to have your beautiful kids sealed. I am just so happy I found out about it and want to say congrats from the while Osborn family.