Friday, October 30, 2009

Second half of our Amazing Weekend and Random Pictures

After our amazing Temple experience on saturday, (see following post) my brother Austin spoke in church before he leaves on his mission. He is going to the Brazil Santa Maria mission and he is super excited. He did a great job speaking in church. Afterwards we had a brunch with all the family and friends that were there. Then later we did a little pumpkin carving. After that we played some four square. It was a great weekend!



Everyone and their pumpkins!

Please notice that I am in the Number 1 square for those of you who know how to play four square. It didn't last long but the picture proves that I was there.



The final four. Dad, Austin, Brandon and Nate. Dad won!

Here are soem ramdom pictures that were on my camera when I downloaded it the other day.

Eric was being attacked one day while we were in Pocatello at his parents house.

McKenna helping us harvest our pumpkins.


Daddy helping David




Daddy's little helper



The kids and our 37 pumpkins. Yes that is right I said THIRTY SEVEN pumpkins!

McKenna has been playing with her baby dolls a lot lately. Here she is attempting to change it's diaper. I like her technique. (Baby face down)

No comments: