Thursday, July 2, 2009

Awesome Mom Day!

Hello all! Sorry it is taking a while to update. Eric and I are really busy building our little apartment so that is why I haven't been updating. We should be moving in next week and so I will have lots of pictures to post late next week.

So far today I am having a really awesome mom day. We went to the library for the first time today and we got there just in time for lap/sit storytime. It was so much fun. Tons of toddlers and babies. They sing songs, do rhymes, dance and read stories. Both of the kids had a great time. McKenna is shy but I think if I keep going she will get the hang of it. David is just all smiles for everyone. Then after we checked out a couple books we went to the park. McKenna always enjoys the slide and swings. She is getting to be such a big girl. After the park we came home for lunch but David fell asleep and I couldn't wake him up. So I put him down for a nap and fed McKenna and now she is asleep too. YAY! These are the kind of days I love. I hope that I can continue to keep things positive so we can have more of these days!

No comments: