No fair! Your kids have the perfect swimming teacher with them all the time. I need to get my boys in lessons. Maybe next year. You will have to come visit and go swimming at our pool. I don't have Jonathan June 26th through July 3rd. Let me know.
Teaching them early very smart. I wish it'd warm up here so we could go outside, it won't stop raining. Your kids are so cute by the way.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
No fair! Your kids have the perfect swimming teacher with them all the time. I need to get my boys in lessons. Maybe next year. You will have to come visit and go swimming at our pool. I don't have Jonathan June 26th through July 3rd. Let me know.
Teaching them early very smart. I wish it'd warm up here so we could go outside, it won't stop raining. Your kids are so cute by the way.
Post a Comment