Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our new living space!

Ok...so here is the reason I have not updated the blog in a while. Eric and I have been working on our new house. It is about a 600 square foot space attatched to our shop. We have sold our manufactured home that we were living in and it gets moved off our land next month. Next year we are planning on building a house but for now this is our place.

Here is a view as you come in the front door.

Also a view from the front entry.


As you go down the hallway you see the bathroom on the right.

Next is the kids room on the right.


Yes, their beds are less than a foot apart.

Next you come to our room. Not huge but very functional.



We still have some organizing to do but most of it is done. Here are a few more random pictures and a video.


One night while we were trying to do some work in the kids room we decided to trap them both. They get into everything so we put them where they couldn't hurt themselves while we worked for a few minutes. Kenna is not so happy about the situation but David is all smiles.


One day after church I got to cuddle with my girl. This is the first time I have slept with her because she usually won't sleep anywhere but her bed. She was really tired.


For anyone who needs/wants to know...this is what happens when David eats eggs. He apparently is allergic.



One time when McKenna was in time out she started singing. (Actually it happens a lot) I thought it was cute. See if you can guess what she is singing. The beginning is not quite right but if you listen at the end you might figure it out.


3 comments:

Hollie said...

I love your bathroom! It looks so cute! And I have no idea what song she is singing.

Eric and Terrilynn said...

ELMO'S WORLD!!!

Rebecca said...

Cute little place. Doesn't it drive you crazy when they are in trouble and then they do something so cute! Oh these kids.
Looks like lots of fun for your family. That relay does sound ....interesting.