Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

We had a request for more pictures so here are some.
















This is just to make sure you all don't think that she is an angel all the time. She throws some nasty tantrums!
















We LOVE our little family!

7 comments:

JoLynn said...

Your two kids are so adorable! We are so happy for you guys!

Mike said...

Good luck with the tantrums. We've been having some whoppers here in Utah, so I feel for you. Can't wait to have a playdate!
Nat

Autumn said...

It's official! I have THE cutest nieces and nephews EVER!!! :)

Steph said...

They are so cute!! David has the cutest little face and McKenna just looks like a little doll even the sad picture. Can't wait to see them!

Scott and Tamara said...

Oh I love the new pics. That tantrum pic is just what i needed. lol! I was missing her real bad until I got to that pic lol. I hope all is going well. You all look beautiful together.

The Spence Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Remember that the middle of the night stuff doesn't last forever. Highly recommend baby wise. I think they have a toddler wise too. Merry Christmas!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! Your children are both adorable! We are so happy for you! But we can only imagine how crazy your house must be right now! Good luck!