Hello...we have some very exciting news! I am flying to Kenai, AK on Monday to go get McKenna! YEA! I will be staying with her foster mom until Thursday night and we will arive in Boise on Friday morning! Anyways...here are some updates for everyone.
My mom threw me a baby shower and here is a picture of the table. It was for McKenna and David and a lot of people came . We are so blessed to have the support of so many family and friends!

We spent Thanksgiving in Pocatello with Eric's family. Which one is David and which one is Gampy?

Cousin Abbie holding David.

The cousins. Abbie, William and David.

Two grown men staring at a baby.
Daddy on one side...David on the other.

Great Grandpa Tirrell

Great Grandma Tirrell

We are so excited to have McKenna join our family. We will let you all know as soon as reasonably possible how things are going.
5 comments:
Yea!!!!
Hey Terrilyn. I have been reading your blog through steph's. Haven't really talked to you since high school. You are a great inspiration to me and Mike as we are looking into wether adoption is our best option at this time. I am sure you are a great mom. We need to get together sometime.
Eric and Terrilynn: I just read your blog. We're all soooo happy for you both. Now you're getting that sweet little girl too. What a wonderful Christmas you will have this year!
Congratulations,
Marlene Lane
Wow, David is so cute. It looks like you guys are having so much fun with him. I can't wait to see McKenna too. Let us know when you get her and are finally settled and we would love to get together. You guys will have a fun Christmas with two new little ones. What could be better!!
I'm so excited for you guys! I'd love to meet her when you get all settled in. :)
Post a Comment