Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our family is complete (for now anyways)

WE HAVE MCKENNA!!!!! Finally, after much patient waiting, we have our little McKenna. I arrived in Boise yesterday morning and it has been wonderful. It is totally insane having two children under the age of two but we are loving it! Last night was our first night with both of them and as you can see by the picture we all ended up in the same bed by morning. If you can believe it Eric was on the other side of McKenna. The night really went well, the only problem was when one would cry, the other would wake up. McKenna could usually put herself back to sleep but David screamed and screamed.




McKenna gave Baby David kisses.




We got her to preform for the camera!


This is David's favorite thing to do right now!

McKenna is adjusting well. I can tell this is hard for her but she seems to be happy and will play with Eric and I.

So...we are super excited to have our two children right now. We love them more than we could have imagined and even though parenthood is hard at times we love it. It's those little happy moments of cuddling and smiling that make it all worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! We're glad everything's going well! :) Let McKenna know we love her lots! :D

Hollie said...

So true.... being parents is not easy, but the little cuddles and kisses make it all worth while. Enjoy each moment because they will grow so fast... now I need to go handle a bath tub issue (sometimes it is harder to remember the sweet moments the others) :)

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, she is just precious!! Thats so cute of you in bed all together. I'm sure you will have many many mornings like that! :) And its true they do grow so fast! Those videos are adorable. I loved McKenna's sweet little voice. I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see them! Lets get together soon!

Ruth Tirrell said...

Welcome to parenthood! You two will be great. Holding little David was so fun while you were here. Just remember to hold McKenna (like she'd let you forget!) She reminds me of Sasha, gonna stick to ya like glue. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love you all. Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you both. Be glad that you aren't in Fairbanks today, it is -6.

S.Brower