
Our friends decorated our room! How did we get so lucky to have such awesome friends! Thanks Nate and Molly and Mike and Amanda!

I had waited a long time to do this!

Daddy loves his boy!

This is our little man today!

Here is a little bit about our "monster man". He is learning how to run and crawls and climbs onto and into everything! And I mean EVERYTHING! Yesterday I caught him on top of the table and today he was standing on the back of a chair trying to climb over the back of the couch. I don't know how he doesn't get hurt more. Anyways, he is a little mima bird. He repeats a lot of what we say. Mama, Dada, Kenna, Bella, Grandpa, Grandma, all done, bath, hi and he is learning lots everyday. He has started using a fork if we can help him get the food onto it. He has great hand eye coordination. He is ALWAYS on the move. It is so hard to hold him because he just wants to go go go. He is facinated with buttons and loves taking the cd's out of cd players. (several of my moms cd's have been scratched up because of him). David loves his grandpa. If he is fussy and throwing a fit he will stop as soon as grandpa walks in and says hi. He is a huge tease. If you tell him to come here then he will start coming and just when he is almost within reach he will make a sharp turn and start giggling. He has yet to learn the word no and he thinks it is funny when you try to tell him to stop doing something. He also thinks it is funny to hit you in the face and pull your hair. (not so keen on that one so if anyone has any tips let me know) He will point to his nose when you ask him where his nose is. He also likes to pester his sister when she is in time out. Our little monster is growing up so fast and tries so hard to keep up with his sister. We love him so much and have been so blessed by having him with us!
2 comments:
I remember when you came to visit and you had just found out about David. I can't believe that it has been a year! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats. I can't believe it has been a year. He is so adorable! We should get together one of these days.
Post a Comment