I thought this picture of Kenna and Dad was so cute.

Love this one of my mom!

There were bees flying all over this tree. It took me a minute to get the courage to actually get my egg.






Love this one of my mom!
There were bees flying all over this tree. It took me a minute to get the courage to actually get my egg.
So a few years back my dad decided to do an extra round with four eggs that have money in them. Now we ask for it every year. This year we had one egg with $20, one with $10, one with $5 and one was empty. The rules are you can only collect one egg but if you find another you can trade your egg for that one. The order that you get to go search depends on how fast you complete the regular egg hunt. The person with the fastest time goes first and then each person goes 20 seconds after. Eric and I came in dead last so we had to wait a while before we even got to go search for the money eggs. In this picture Nate and Brandon are shaking their eggs to see if there is something in them.
1 comment:
Your dad and his game ideas make me laugh. And I can't believe how long your mom's hair is! It's been a long time since I've seen her with long hair. Looks like great fun.
Post a Comment