Tuesday, January 11, 2011

House pictures

For those of you who are interested, here are some pictures of our house. Everything in the main living areas is done. We have to put cabinets in our laundry and craft room and that is it. It has been so nice to be in and have more space!

McKenna's room. (yes she is a spoiled princess)
David's room. (he is also pretty spoiled)

The bonus room. We are hoping to get couches soon but right now it is a big kids play room. They love it!

The living room. Through the door is the office.

The dining room.


Kitchen. LOVE IT!


Our fireplace. (The is my favorite part of the house.)


Our bedroom. (tv will be wall mounted and dvd player will be on the shelf eventually)


Well, there it is in a nutshell. We have four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It is around 3000 square feet. So glad to be in it!


5 comments:

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

It looks amazing! I'm so excited for you.

Becca said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Nat said...

I'm just hoping you get to stay in it for a LONG TIME! Wish I could have seen it when I was there. Maybe this summer... Love ya.

Hollie said...

It looks really nice! Good job! I love the colors!

Rebecca said...

love it! tiny bit jealous that you have an awesome house but glad that you do. Build me one someday ok?! Enjoy!