Our little boy turned ONE on August 7! I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. We had a birthday party for him at my parents house. Here is Dad at his usual spot running the grill.

The birthday boy!

I made a Cars cake for him.
Daddy and his kids blowing the candle out.


The spoiled birthday boy!

He did manage to get himself a little dirty but none of it made it into his mouth. He just played with it.

William in the bounce house.
Opening gifts

David wanted nothing to do with the cake or ice cream. He just wanted to play with his cars.

He did manage to get himself a little dirty but none of it made it into his mouth. He just played with it.

William in the bounce house.






4 comments:
Wow he is a beautiful child. The big one! Good job on the cake!
Looks like he had a great 1st birthday. He is adorable!
Wow I can't believe that he already one. I sure hope we get to see you guys sometime. We miss you!
It's crazy how fast they grow.
Post a Comment