Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Handsome Boy!

Yesterday was a big day for us. We were able to give David a Name and a Blessing at church and it was great. He looked so handsome in his tux! Some days I still can't believe that we have a family of four. We have been so blessed to have the children that we do. We love them so much. They are growing and learning so fast. David is inhaling his rice cereal now. He loves it. He is also working on sitting up and is getting very interactive. He giggles all the time. We have also been able to clear up his exema. He had it really bad on his face but the doctors gave us some creams and he looks like a different boy. McKenna is getting smarter everyday. She will try to repeat what you tell her to say and most of the time she gets it pretty close. If you tell her to put something away, she will and she is learning how to pull her pants up and down. She also likes to kiss and play with David. Today she was playing peek-a-boo with him and they were both just a giggling. Check out the video at the end of the blog to see it.

Here are some pictures of David in his blessing outfit.
























7 comments:

Becca said...

You guys are such an inspiration to me. I am so happy for you. I know how special this day must have been.

Steph said...

Congrats you guys! What a special day. He looked adorable in that little tux. It sounds like you guys are doing great. We've got to get together one of these days.

Steph said...

Cute video too! How fun that they have each other.

Hollie said...

His outfit was sooooo cute!!!

Autumn said...

What A STUD! I miss him!

Scott and Tamara said...

too cute! Love the tux. The video is so cute.

Unknown said...

How cute--he looks handsome in his tux! They are just so cute! Looks like you guys are doing good and adjusting well! I am so amazed that you took 2 kids in and are doing it so well! I have 2 kids but I was able to adjust slowly! That is so awesome! Good luck with the ear infections! We wish for the best!
Candi