Thursday, November 13, 2008

2+2=4 It's a boy...and a girl!

Hello Friends and Family...we have been parents for one whole week! YEA!!! We flew up to Alaska last Thursday and our son (man that is weird) greeted us at the airport. It has been an incredible week. At first we were nervous and it didn't really seem real but everything just fell into place and we can not imagine life without our little David. Here are a few pictures and videos for you all to enjoy.


Eric was trying to keep two children entertained at the same time.



Me and David
David and his biological father.

We are going to be up here until Monday the 17th. We still have not heard when we will be going to get McKenna but we are hopeful that it will be next week. Until next time!

5 comments:

Steph said...

He is so cute!!! A whole week already, that is so exciting! I can't wait for you guys to get home. What a sweet little baby, I loved the video!

Sturges Family said...

Caleb loved the video too. He kept saying... "baby mamma, baby. I want baby." We had to watch a few times.

Congrats!

The Peterson's said...

I am so excited to meet both of them and to be their "Auntie Em"! Get home soon and safe!

Nat said...

So sweet! Can't wait to meet him and McKenna!

Anonymous said...

I already miss him, but I really am glad that you two are his Mom and Dad, though one of these days, I'm sure he'll convert to the light side and have a BIG HUGE lifted Chevy Pick up truck, like his biological dad. he can drive a small dodge, like his adopted dad on the weekdays...lol...