Hello everyone!!! The time is coming near for our lovely, fun, relaxing, happy (can you tell I'm not so excited about this) drive from Alaska to Idaho. We leave on Monday and will hopefully be pulling in to Pocatello on Friday and then continuing on to Boise on Monday.
Last month I got to go to Idaho for a Family Reunion and other various activities so here are some pictures from that. Hope you enjoy them!

Emily, Kaitlynn, me and Austin at Yellowstone doing our "muscle shot".

This is me standing by Old Faithful.

This was our cabin that we all stayed at for the family reunion.

Do you see the rainbow?

We went on a horseback ride and here is one of the three groups that went. Our group was the Mark Peterson family and the Courtney Black family.
Anyone wonder how long it takes to get three dogs to sit at the same time? (my dog is the loud one)
Well, we hope everyone is doing well and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!
3 comments:
That is NOT Kaitlynn! I can't beleive that everyone is getting so big and all grown up. How much time has gone by? I remember babysitting them and even a little from when we first moved in and I was 5. Time goes by so fast.
I am so jealous that you went to Yellowstone. How fun! I haven't been back since I worked there though I have been meaning too and I miss it. Was that REALLY Kaitlynn?!
Terrilynn! I can't believe you were in Yellowstone! I've been up there working all summer in the research library by the north entrance. That's too bad that I missed you. I love Yellowstone, isn't it awesome? Enjoy your drive back to Idaho!
Wow I can't believe that is Kaitlyn either. I would have never reconized her. Yellowstone looked like fun. We went there last summer and loved it! See ya soon.
Post a Comment